Friday, September 23, 2011

Zooey Deschanel Inspired Looks!


So last week when I did the "Olivia Wilde Inspired Ponytail," I was obsessed with the pictures of Olivia Wilde where she had straight across bangs.  So I had a friend from work give me a brand new look!  I was wanting to try something different without cutting off all of my length.  After I got my new "do" I became obsessed with all of Zooey Deschanel's looks.  I have a new tutorial coming soon with a few different looks inspired by Zooey Deschanel.  Here are some more pictures from the tutorial...

With half of the hair up...

With a headband...

So I hope you guys are as excited for the new tutorial as I am!  I'll have it up in the next few days.  Now it's time for me to do some editing on the video (haha).


No comments:

Post a Comment