Monday, July 11, 2011

Violet Love Headbands byRebecca Michaels

Last month, my boyfriend and I went to Dallas for a trade show.  When we got there we met Rebecca Michaels and fell in love with her headbands.  My boyfriend now sells these headbands in his shop.


What I love about these headbands is that they are unique and come in many different colors and patterns.  You can also wear them big or small.  The She headbands are made specifically for working out.  I've worn them while running and they don't even budge.


For more information about Violet Love headbands visit violetloveheadbands.com  Here you can order headbands and other apparel, or you can use the store locator to find out where you can buy these headbands near you!
Stay tuned for a tutorial on Violet Love headbands on my youtube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment